This is a general sequence of events. Depending upon where/how you saw the dog you are interested in the sequence of events may vary slightly.
We realize that this may seem like a long process but please keep in mind that we strive to find the best match for you and our dogs.
- Complete the Adoption Application. All questions MUST be answered. If a question doesn’t apply enter “NA”.
- Email it back. If email is not possible mail to 3R Rescue, PO Box 608, Winters, CA 95694.
- Please allow up to a week for your application to be reviewed. The rescue will then contact you, your references, and your vet.
- A ‘play date’ may be set for you to come out and meet the dog that you are interested in.
- A home check will be scheduled.
- Complete the Adoption Agreement and pay the adoption fee. The dog is placed in your care.
Thank you for your interest in providing a loving home for a rescued dog.