Rescue. Rehab. Re-homing. That’s our goal: healthy, happy, “good citizens” living in their new homes forever!Get started in the adoption process!
Adopt A 3R Rescue Dog
This is a general sequence of events. Depending upon where/how you saw the dog you are interested in the sequence of events may vary slightly. We realize that this may seem like a long process but please keep in mind that we strive to find the best match for you and our 4-legged friend.
- Fill out the Adoption Application and email it back. If email is not possible mail to 3R Rescue, PO Box 608, Winters, CA 95694.
- Please allow up to a week for your application to be reviewed. The rescue will then contact you, your references, and your vet.
- A ‘play date’ may be set for you to come out and meet the dog that you are interested in.
- A home check will be scheduled.
- Complete the Adoption Agreement and pay the donation fee. The dog is placed in your care.
Get Started! Complete the Online Application
You can also download a paper application and mail, email or fax it to 3R Rescue.
Download Paper Application Here
Almost from day 1, Teddy has fit in with the family. He is best friends with Max (3 year terrier mix/rescue). They chase each other, wrestle and hang out together all the time. Teddy has been on 2 airline trips to Corpus Christi and has done just great. Of course, we carry him on the…
Hi Linda, My name is Clare and my husband Carlos and daughter Gabbi adopted our lovely Lucy in January, about 2 1/2 years ago. Wow, has time flown by! Just a little update on our girl … she is fitting in so well with our family and we honestly could not imagine life without her. …
Hi 3R! We are abolutley in love with our little boy, LD. He’s the best. He is sitting next to me at my desk at work right now. He knows that we are his Mom and Dad now. He’s enjoying life. We take him everywhere we go and he’s making all sorts of friends. Truly,…